Friday, January 11, 2008

Tooting that Horn

Ladies and gentlemen, the envelope, please...

And the ClustrMaps User of the Month is... Polly-Vous Francais!

Well, I'm one of three. I don't know how many customers, i.e. blogger accounts, they have, but they've "served up" over 2 billion maps to date. I'm honored. Aw, shucks.

I guess it means that I get to foot the bill for the champagne.

Most blogs have some sort of stat-tracking mechanism, and I do love the visual aspect of ClustrMaps. To me, mere numbers are so abstract. Seeing all those red dots on the world map is kind of a WOW moment.

My ClustrMap "widget" has moved to the very bottom of my blog page, with the all-new page layout. But, attention-needy that I am, it's one of the first bits I click on every morning when I turn on my computer. Oh, vanity.

I've run across a few funny comments about ClustrMaps and geography. I used my ClustrMap for my Happy New Year Card. I expressed absolute awe the first time I got the ClustrMaps feedback last spring.

So, thank you ClustrMaps Team -- and a special merci to CJ, whoever you are!

4 comments:

Starman said...

Yours is one of the better blogs about life in Paris.

Anonymous said...

May this only be the first of many, many honors.

CL

Polly-Vous Francais said...

Merci, mes amis! But I still long for (and am a long, long way from)the 5/10 rank from Google, like Monsieur CL!

Anonymous said...

Not so far...I show you at 4/10...

CL

Locations of visitors to this page
Travel Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blog search directory Targeted Website Traffic - Webmasters helping webmasters develop high value relevant links. Promoting ethical web-marketing using the time trusted pillars of relevance and popularity.