Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I [heart] La Poste


I love stamps. I gleefully giggle when sending letters to the US with Cezanne stamps featuring lots of nudes. So I was worried when I noticed that La Poste is sporting new signs in many locations, with its new name, "La Banque Postale". Would it mean doom to the philatelists who love adorning their envelopes with beautiful artwork? Somehow I pictured the newly formed agency declining in creative energy and resorting to using only Pitney-Bowes type stamping machines. Ugh.
But not to worry! La Poste -- er, I mean La Banque Postale -- is still a great provider of stamps and packages. Avoid lines and shop by internet.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page
Travel Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blog search directory Targeted Website Traffic - Webmasters helping webmasters develop high value relevant links. Promoting ethical web-marketing using the time trusted pillars of relevance and popularity.